[ckan-dev] After upgrading extensions CKAN fails due to new SQLAlchemy.

David Read david.read at hackneyworkshop.com
Sat Oct 5 08:29:57 UTC 2013

Hilde,

This should correct your version of sqlalchemy, and correct any others
that got wrong versions:

pip install -r /usr/lib/ckan/default/src/ckan/requirements.txt

I've no clue how you got the wrong version of sqlalchemy as in the
CKAN world it is only specified in ckan's requirements file, with a
fixed version. Unless you actually did 'pip install sqlalchemy' or
installed something unrelated to CKAN that asked for it. Curious!

David