[ckan-dev] text_preview

Hildegard Gerlach hildegard.gerlach at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Tue Oct 8 09:25:21 UTC 2013

Hi Adrià,

thanks a lot. That solved 2 of my problems. The other one was that the
command

paster ckan-pycsw --help

was not recognized (setting up pycsw).
I am not a Python expert, so I find it difficult sometimes finding the
solution.

I didn't see anything in the installation or upgrading instructions that
said to use this command

python setup.py develop

When do I generally have to run this command ? After an upgrade ?

Thanks a lot for your help

Hilde