[ckan-dev] Validation of resources

Vivek Sunder sviveksunder at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 14:57:33 UTC 2013

Hi,

I forgot to mention what release version I was on in my earlier post -
release-v2.0. I just noticed that my validation method does get called
for resource creation, however, the data is not be found under the key
'resources' of the data object i receive. Instead I find this
information under '__junk'. For draft datasets this contains just the
resource that is being created, and for non-draft datasets this
contains the package metadata, and all the resources, including the
one that is being created, appended at the very end.

My question then is if it is an acceptable way to validate resources
being created/updated using the data under this '__junk' key. As I
mentioned, I don't see any data under the 'resources' key itself.

Thanks,
Vivek