[ckan-dev] CSW Harvester example

Emanuele Tajariol etj.mlist at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 15:50:22 UTC 2013

Hi Tiago,

in a CKAN 1.8 instance we have this configuration for a GeoNetwork source:

{
"default_extras":{"gn_url":"http://HIDDEN_IP/geonetwork"},
"default_tags":["Geografico"]
}

The tag allows us to quickly identify geographic datasets, while the gn_url
extra is used to create a back link to the original metadata.

   Cheers,
   Emanuele

--
==