[ckan-dev] [ckan-discuss] DataStore

Dominik Moritz dominik.moritz at okfn.org
Fri Sep 6 05:08:34 UTC 2013

Hi Pabitra,

One example would be this resource [1]. It has a table in the datastore which you can see because on the resource page there is a "Data API" Button. To see the first 5 records of this dataset, you can go to [2].

If you upload your own dataset, it can take a few minutes to an hour before the file is downloaded and parsed into the datastore. Also, keep in mind that not all files can be parsed and that you have to set the correct file type (usually csv or xls).

Cheers,
Dominik

[1] http://demo.ckan.org/dataset/building-permits/resource/fc39faf3-dea0-49c1-99e1-ecfa94e8705b
[2] http://demo.ckan.org/api/action/datastore_search?resource_id=fc39faf3-dea0-49c1-99e1-ecfa94e8705b&limit=5