[ckan-dev] Error ckan.lib.search.common HTTP code=404

A Laxmi a.lakshmi458 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 19:19:59 UTC 2013

I have a solr instance up and running and I can visit the solr admin page
without any problem. I have setup a solr multicore with one core for ckan
and another core for a different application. I can see two different
collections as well in the admin page. I don't understand why ckan is not
able to connect to Solr. I have even include solr site url in
production.ini.

ckan.lib.search Problems were found while connecting to the SOLR server
I have installed ckan from Source; I already had Solr running so all I did
was added a new core & collection for ckan in an existing solr instance