[ckan-dev] CKAN and Raspberry pi

Lasse Vestergaard ibbernik at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 20:47:08 UTC 2013

Hi all.

I'm testing if CKAN can run on a Raspberry pi with raspbian (wheezy). First
of all, it seems like it's possible. Secondly, the web part of CKAN seems
extremely slow, which I find a little odd - the performance issues has to
be on the Raspberry, because I haven't got the same issues anywhere else.

My actual problem is that I can't get solr to work. When I try to run "curl
http://127.0.0.1:8983/solr/" I just get "NOT FOUND ERROR 404". I installed
solr by writing apt-get install solr-jetty, and did some configurations. To
me, it seems like solr isn't compiled for "Raspberry pi", but do any of you
guys have experienced anything similar when using solr on your pi's... Or
has anyone tried a Raspberry pi?

Regards

Lasse Vestergaard