[ckan-dev] Cannot find datasets in search but find them in the front page as groups

A Laxmi a.lakshmi458 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 15:14:47 UTC 2013

I have not added any new datasets and I am using the test data that came
with ckan installation. On the homepage, it shows groups - "Dave's books"
with 2 datasets titles displayed below it and Roger's books on the right
with one dataset displayed below it on the homepage of ckan. Now, when I do
search for "novel", it does not return anything. Also, when I click on
"Datasets" on the top header of the homepage, it says no datasets.

I am using Solr url.