[ckan-dev] WMS previewer fails

Armin Retterath armin.retterath at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 14:34:16 UTC 2013

maybe this easy - have a look in the capabilities doc and you see, that the
url for the getmap operation differs from the url for the getcap operation
- i think the wms_preview plugin don't care about this ;-)

i made some adoptions to the old openlayers plugin (1.8.1b) which allows
the usage of the right url. in the newer versions i think that leaflet is
used instead of openlayers and i don't test it with such versions.

if you need it, i may search for my old mail - but it maybe already
somewhere on the list

regards

armin