[ckan-dev] Any ready to download VMs available?

Pabitra Dash pkdash_reena at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 8 15:09:30 UTC 2013

I would like to beta-test it. Thanks for developing this installer script.

Pabitra

From: florian.wendelin.mayer at gmail.com
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 22:38:59 +0800
To: ckan-dev at lists.okfn.org
Subject: Re: [ckan-dev] Any ready to download VMs available?

Hi all,
we're developing an installer script based on fabric which installs CKAN with dependencies (postgres, solr, plus tomcat, virtualenv, apache) into a Ubuntu 12.04 VM. We'll plan to publish the script under an open license within the next month - would there be any interest to beta-test?

Cheers,Florian