[ckan-dev] Use URL (from dataset) as a Extra Field

Dave Caraway dave at fogmine.com
Mon Sep 9 12:00:14 UTC 2013

Howdy,

I'm working on an extension now that adds several different fields to the
dataset form and includes validators. It's still very rough and in-work,
but may be a starting point for you.

https://github.com/dwcaraway/USMetadata

Cheers,
-Dave

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 4:26 AM, SUPPORT OPENCITIES, Bústia Compartida <
support.opencities at upf.edu> wrote:

> Hi All, i'm using CKAN 2.0 with the IDatasetexample addon, I want to know
> how i can modify this plugin to create a extra field in the dataset that
> would be URL.
>

> For example, if the name of the dataset is "England towns names" the URL
> would be "england-towns-names" and i want to display this text in the
> additional info fields.
>

> Is possible to do this?.
>
> Thank you very much.

Dave Caraway