[ckan-dev] undo changes in CKAN

David Read david.read at hackneyworkshop.com
Wed Sep 25 08:51:48 UTC 2013

The history page and revision pages are not very pretty, although very
handy for administrators for diffs and includes the revision undo
button (BTW the revision undo is pretty flakey). I don't think there
are CKAN 2.x templates for it.

I think OKF decided to put their energies instead into the Activity
Stream instead which is much clearer for end users and has other
features.

It's difficult to justify working on both or displaying both on the
same site. At DGU we still prefer the history page, and will look at
improving the diff functionality.

David