[ckan-dev] multilingual extension and searching datasets

Ryan Maine balrogmi at msn.com
Wed Sep 25 11:35:09 UTC 2013

Yes I rebuilded indexes several times but the problem was the same.

Now It works. I think the problem was due I was using "schema.xml"
included in ckan multilingual extension directory of my installation,
so I've downloaded the master version on github and now it works
perfectly.

Additionally one of my languages of my site didn't have the
corresponding section in "schema.xml" because this was none of the
languages the file brings.

Thanks for your help