[ckan-dev] Upload file through the API.

Henrik Aagaard Sørensen BU1G at tmf.kk.dk
Mon Sep 30 10:53:30 UTC 2013

Just to answer myself, it was due to the fact the file already existed.

I've modified CKAN to accept overwrites of already existing files, so I can update files in existing resources.

However, this leaves one issue, and that is due to the revision id and revision timestamp including the preview of the data. It does not get updated.

Are there an automatic way to update a resource with a new revision id and timestamp, so preview and developers using the API can know that the file has been updated?