[ckan-dev] CKAN - Api question

Marco Combetto marcomb at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 16:18:24 UTC 2014

We faced several issues with the CKAN API. It's a great API but some errors happens..
We (@datitrentinoit) did a full wrapper of CKAN API (implementing a lot of workarounds, tested and verified)  that maybe could help you .It's for pyton application development. Please take a look and use it as you like..
https://github.com/opendatatrentino/ckan-api-client
Documentation is herehttps://rshk.github.io/ckan-api-client/

Any feedback is welcome
Cheers