[ckan-dev] CKAN API Problem

Vladimir Mašala vladimirmasala at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 07:21:01 UTC 2014

Hi,

We am trying to get dataset data (i mean real data not dataset decription)
via api. I have found sample for datastore api which gives me  what i need
http://demo.ckan.org/api/action/datastore_search?resource_id=d81037dc-6fb8-46f9-a79a-2d447bc2b12b
.

We have instaled ckan from package (it said it version is 2.0.4) and then
upgrade it to 2.2. So if i check site (http://data.zagreb.hr/api/util/status)
and it says it is running 2.2..
Datastore is installed and configured, and i think it is working fine.. but
when i try to find something in data store. I have dataset called vrtici
and rest api shows it
http://ckan-gradzagreb.cloudapp.net/api/rest/dataset/vrtici .
When i try searching datastore, no result
http://ckan-gradzagreb.cloudapp.net/en/api/action/datastore_search?resource_id=e957cf04-8db9-4216-a4ab-d13416503f3c.
 It seems there is no data in data store so i decided to install datapusher.

Then i run into problems. I was following instructions from here
http://docs.ckan.org/projects/datapusher/en/latest/ and because i am using
version 2.2 i put in plugins datapusher, but then i get
PluginNotFoundException when i put datapusherext in plugins then i get

"
[Tue Apr 01 14:09:45 2014] [error] [client 213.147.108.66] AttributeError:
'instancemethod' object has no attribute 'auth_audit_exempt'
[Tue Apr 01 14:16:13 2014] [error] Exception AttributeError: "'NoneType'
object has no attribute 'clearing'" in <bound method
PluginEnvironment.__del__ of  Services for Environment '<default>'
[Tue Apr 01 14:16:13 2014] [error] > ignored
Error opening file for reading: Permission denied
"

I have found one answer here
http://ckan.readthedocs.org/en/latest/changelog.html it seems i am using
plugin for version 2.1 datapusherext and they don't work with 2.2, so it
seems i have to user datapusher. But i don't know how to install it or if
installed it correctly...
Do i have to unstall datapusherext or what?
How can i check what do i have installed?
Do i have to install datapusher plugin? Where it should be instaled?

Thank you for help