[ckan-dev] ckanext-spatial and pycsw versions

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Wed Apr 9 11:26:36 UTC 2014

Hi Tom,

The docs were written at the time that pycsw 1.8.0 wasn't still
around, hence the wording. I'm happy to move the requirement up to
pycsw 1.8.0, as ckanext-spatial already requires OWSlib 0.8.6 which
sometimes causes compatibility problems.

As for pycsw not being part of the pip-requirements.txt file I think
is fine, as I wouldn't expect most ckanext-spatial users to use it,
and may save some library compatibility problems to them, but have no
strong opinions on it.

Adrià