[ckan-dev] handling xlsx files with Datapusher?

Aaron McGlinchy McGlinchyA at landcareresearch.co.nz
Fri Apr 4 01:20:23 UTC 2014

I solved my own problem

We have now got CKAN pushing XLSX format excel files to the datastore, and previewing works.  We also got tab delimited text files to work (using .tsv as extension (trying .tab we couldn't get to  work)).

Edit the config.ini file to include

ckan.datapusher.formats = csv xls xlsx tsv application/csv application/vnd.ms-excel application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet application/vnd.ms-excel

Perhaps the documentation could be updated to reflect this option (and/or the default config.ini setting updated)?

Cheers
Aaron

Today's Topics:

   1. handling xlsx files with Datapusher? (Aaron McGlinchy)

Message: 1