[ckan-dev] Commenting alternatives to Disqus?

Ross Jones ross at servercode.co.uk
Thu Apr 17 13:37:45 UTC 2014

Thanks Ralf,

I’ve arbitrarily and without discussion marked it as high priority :) Relying on Disqus or Drupal (in particular) is far from ideal.  I’d love there to be some consensus and a plan to move forward with it.  Currently I have no idea how the work might be funded, but as it affects all of the existing CKAN instances with hacky comment integration I’d have thought *someone* would be willing to fund (or even do the work on) a more elegant solution.

Any takers? ;)

Ross