[ckan-dev] delete user

Nigel Babu nigel.babu at okfn.org
Thu Apr 24 07:43:53 UTC 2014

This is because deleted users are not completely deleted from the database.
The state is marked as deleted. However, you're right. We should either not
show users in deleted state or show the state when `paster user` is called
from the command-line. Can you file a bug for this?

Nigel Babu
Developer, Open Knowledge