[ckan-dev] OperationalError

Aníbal Pacheco anibal.pacheco at agesic.gub.uy
Thu Aug 21 21:16:30 UTC 2014

Hello, I'm kind of disappointed with the datapusher and its difficulty
to make it work. I'm configuring it since many days ago, everyday I
think I make some advance but I couldn't reach a stable deployment yet.

One of the errors I have now it's a random error[0] when trying to get a
dataset/resource or page, but if I reload the page the error does not
appear and the page loads correctly.

Another thing is the forever "Pending" status of the resource, How to
know why it is pending? which thing or things are blocking the upload to
the datasource?

[0] https://gist.github.com/anibalpacheco/4a9a23dfb2f5ecbfa4f1

thank you!