[ckan-dev] How to create the schema for the datapusher database

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Wed Aug 20 09:50:52 UTC 2014

Hi Aníbal,

Can you double check that you are running an up to date version of the
DataPusher? Did you install it manually or as part of the package
install?

I'm asking because the `return r.json['result']` code is wrong, it
should be `return r.json()['result']`, as it is on the latest version:

https://github.com/ckan/datapusher/blob/stable/datapusher/jobs.py#L182
https://github.com/ckan/datapusher/blob/master/datapusher/jobs.py#L182

Adrià