[ckan-dev] Linking Dataset by Resource Search in the API

Alec Bennett apbennett at alaska.edu
Fri Dec 5 19:50:51 UTC 2014

Hello all,
I'm working on an issue where we're trying to display some basic info
from a Dataset and create a link back to the CKAN pages for that
Dataset based on a page displaying Resource information (from an API
search).  I can search for the Resource I want and display it just
fine via the API, but I can't seem to find a way to associate a search
for a Resource back to a Dataset to get the metadata I'm wanting.

Is there a common field shared, like a foreign key, or is there a
better method to do what I'm trying to do?

Thanks