[ckan-dev] Pdf preview in Chrome and IE

Florian May florian.wendelin.mayer at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 08:19:03 UTC 2014

Aaron,

we had a few PDFs not loading, or getting messed up, which turned out to be
networking/routing issues (problem happened on some ports and not at all at
other ports), and issues with different system PDF viewers, e.g. two users
printing the exact same PDF got one PDF with incorrect kerning and weird
fonts, and the other user got the PDF as expected.

HTH,
Florian