[ckan-dev] Heads up: requirement changes on master

Florian May florian.wendelin.mayer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 11:54:22 UTC 2014

Hi David,

the valueerror is fixed, the latest CKAN master works for me, repoze is
installed in venv, not globally, and with the same versions as I mentioned
above, only openid is now removed.
I'm now only stuck with a minor problem - sysadmins, and unregistered users
(if auth settings permit) can view the create_resource form, only for all
registered users (admins to organisations) create_resource will throw a
server error, with the problem buried somewhere
in ckan/logic/auth/__init__.py not finding the package_id or something, and
repoze.who not writing to its log file. I'll probably have to ask you all
for a second opinion as soon as I manage to dig deep enough.

Thanks for the follow-up!
Florian