[ckan-dev] PluginNotFound for custom plugin.

Henrik Aagaard Jørgensen BU1G at tmf.kk.dk
Mon Dec 8 09:45:18 UTC 2014

Hi George,

Thank you for your reply.

My extension/plugin is not listed in /usr/lib/ckan/default/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ which I guess is why it cannot be found?

I've run python setup.py develop within my python virtualenv and no errors occur and finishes with "Finished processing dependencies for ckanext-mytest==0.1".

This is on a clean installation of CKAN running datapusher and harvester and nothing else.