[ckan-dev] Harvester questions.

Stefan Oderbolz stefan.oderbolz at liip.ch
Wed Dec 10 12:46:53 UTC 2014

Can you remove the harvest source from the organization? I know that by
default, if you add a new harvest source, the first organization in the
list is selected and hence the harvest source is part of the selected
organization. But you should be able to remove it from the organization and
then it should "disappear" again.

- Stefan

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 11:28 AM, Matt Fullerton <matt.fullerton at okfn.de>
wrote:

> Just to mention I am experimenting with harvesters on latest CKAN and also
> see the harvest source listed as a dataset under the organization.
>
> I'll try and identify the descrepancy and make a pull request.
>
> -Matt
>
> --
> Matt Fullerton
> Softwareentwickler
> matt.fullerton at okfn.de
> +49 89 74560495
> Open Knowledge Foundation Deutschland e.V.
> Singerstr. 109
> 10179 Berlin
> http://www.okfn.de
>
> On 8 December 2014 at 12:27, Tryggvi Björgvinsson <
> tryggvi.bjorgvinsson at okfn.org> wrote:
>
>>  On mán 8.des 2014 11:25, Henrik Aagaard Jørgensen wrote:
>> > My CKAN is currently on localhost, so I cannot show it public.
>>
>> Have you seen PageKite - http://pagekite.net/ ?
>>
>> /Tryggvi

Liip AG  // Limmatstrasse 183 //  CH-8005 Zürich
Tel +41 43 500 39 80 // GnuPG 0x7B588C67 // www.liip.ch