[ckan-dev] Dataset private/public

Michael Reichart michael.reichart at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 12:13:14 UTC 2014

Yeah, I know that, but in my case the dropdown is disabled for all
datasets, altough they all belong to a organization.

Unfortunately for some datasets I also have the problem, that they should
belong to an organization (the field "organization" is correct set if you
call through the api) but they don't show on the organizations page (it
seems the field owner_org ist not set) and with some of them it even
doesn't work to save them with the correct organization, I have to save
each dataset to a different organization to then save it with the correct
one.

Thanks for your help!

Michael