[ckan-dev] linking data in private S3 buckets

Joel Natividad joel.natividad at ontodia.com
Wed Dec 17 16:48:02 UTC 2014

Hi Anton,
You may also want to look into ODI USA's CKAN Multisite project (
https://usodi.org/2014/12/08/ckan-multisite/ and
https://github.com/opendata/CKAN-Multisite).

The project aims to make CKAN cloud-friendly, and having S3 storage is
topical to the goal.  You may want to chime in as ODI is soliciting
feedback before it breaks down the project into distinct work packages for
which it will provide funding.

We were also kinda bummed when S3 support was removed, as it increases a
CKAN instance's maintenance profile.

- Joel

--
Joel Natividad
+1 347-565-5635

Ontodia, Inc.
137 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10013
pediacities.com * nycpedia.com