[ckan-dev] Extension not working

Pabitra Dash pkdash_reena at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 6 07:00:37 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I have developed couple of extensions and never had any problem in deploying to the production server. I did try to installation a new extension today on my production server that works on my dev machine but doesn't work on the production server. I am suppose to see a new menu option as part on this new extension and I don't see that. To test I changed the extension name in the production.ini and I got an expected error (PlugInNotFoundError). I have restarted the apache and nginx. I am running CKAN 2.1.

Any help to sort this out be appreciated.

Thanks,
Pabitra