[ckan-dev] Filestore Migration ( 2.1 to 2.2 )

Sajan Ravindran sajanravindran at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 16:35:26 UTC 2014

Hi,

After a fresh install of 2.2, I was doing a migration of CKAN 2.1 database
into the new database using the command : paster db migrate-filestore.
Though new directories and files are getting created in the local storage,
the old S3 urls are showing up when viewed through the web interface.

I did check up the resource table in ckan_default and found that the field
url is still having old values. Should it not be updated with new values
during the migration?

Regards,
Sajan