[ckan-dev] linking data in private S3 buckets

Ivan vanzaj at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 15:36:22 UTC 2014

Hello,

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious. I can't find any info in the docs, wikis, github issues, or elsewhere.
Is there a way to create a private dataset linked to a file stored in a private S3 bucket?

I have ofs.aws_access_key_id, and ofs.aws_secret_access_key in my <deploy>.ini, but it doesn't seem to be enough (i know it's not an auth issue as s3cmd with the same keys from the same host works fine). This is on ckan 2.3a.

thanks,
Ivan