[ckan-dev] :: Administrivium :: 'large' emails

Adam McGreggor adam.mcgreggor at okfn.org
Thu Feb 13 16:13:55 UTC 2014

Hello,

By means of introduction, I’ve taken over as a list-admin for this list.

As you may have just realized, I’ve unleashed a bunch of mails that were held for moderation, due to the size of the mails; apologies for the delay in doing this.

On a side-note, I’ve bumped the mail-size limit to something more reasonable than 40KB, so these things *should* be a thing of the past.

(for anyone unsure, the just released mails should all carry an X-Mailman-Approved-At: header.)

--
Adam McGreggor
The Open Knowledge Foundation