[ckan-dev] Harvest error

Pippo pippo ckanappoggio at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 10:03:02 UTC 2014

Hi guys, I have configured CKAN properly on a Ubuntu 12.04 32bit virtual
machine and everything was working fine until I configured the harvest
plugin. I created a job but, since it was stuck with a particular dataset
trying to import its metadata, I deleted the job and all the imported
metadata.
Now if I lunch my CKAN instance with the harvest and ckan-harvester plugins
I get an error:

"Action 'harvest_source_show_status' not found"

If I disable the plugin everything works fine.

Do you know what I am doing wrong?

Cheers,

- Fabrizio