[ckan-dev] follow organization

Pippo pippo ckanappoggio at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 12:16:05 UTC 2014

Hi guys, I was playing with the follow button and I noticed that If I
follow an organization, when I go to my dashboard and I filter the activity
stream for having the info related to the organization I get an error:
404 Not FoundThe resource could not be found.

group not found

I gave a look into the code, and It seems to me that I can follow only
datasets, users, and groups (I am referring to the
/templates/user/snippets/followee_dropdown.htm file). Do I have to change
the code?

Thanks,

- Fabrizio