[ckan-dev] Update files from database

Isabel Ruiz isaruizmellado at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 10:26:17 UTC 2014

Hi!

We use ckan 2.1a.

We have many resources that have to be updated everyday or everyhour.

We want to follow these steps:
1- We have created a folder structure which contains resources files.
2- Resources use "link a file" (instead of "update a file"), so resources
have a static link.
3- We have a process which updates files everyday in our server folder
structure.

Now, if I access URL resource, the file is update, but resource's grid
shows an older file. We suppose, it happens because resources files is not
update in database.

The question is: Is there any way to update database file automatically?

Thanks for your help!

--
Isabel M. Ruiz Mellado
http://about.me/isabelruiz