[ckan-dev] Access to pkg_dict in resource form

Khalegh Mamakani khalegh at highwaythreesolutions.com
Thu Feb 27 18:40:48 UTC 2014

Hi everybody,

Does anybody know how can I have access to the value of dataset type  ( pkg_dict[‘type’]) in the resource form? I have different dataset types and when I create a dataset of a particular type, I want to know the type of dataset in the second stage(Add data) but I don’t know how to get the value of dataset type in data dictionary. I tried to use pkg_dict[’type’] in new_resource.html template but it returns nothing.

Best,
Khalegh