[ckan-dev] Publisher profile

Ross Jones ross at servercode.co.uk
Wed Feb 5 16:05:24 UTC 2014

Hi,

Publisher profiles don’t provide anything that isn’t available in Organisations.  If you’re still using the publisher profile it would make sense to migrate over to using organisations sooner rather than later, because at some point it’ll stop working.  As far as I am aware it was only really intended for the 1.x branch whilst organisations were implemented in the 2.x branch to provide the same (and more) functionality.

Perhaps I am misunderstanding though, what are you trying to achieve, is it possible to give an example?

Ross.