[ckan-dev] Custom extension

Ralf user66 at arcor.de
Mon Feb 17 12:33:47 UTC 2014

Hi,

I think that nobody can help you without more information about your
code and the error.

My advice (as I did as user/admin): Have a look at the ckanext-demo
extension which shows what is needed to build your own extension:
https://github.com/okfn/ckanext-demo. My simple result:
https://github.com/formwandler/ckanext-odmetheme

Cheers
Ralf