[ckan-dev] follow organization

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Tue Feb 18 14:05:17 UTC 2014

Hi Fabrizio,

That's fine, but do note that what you have is not a released version
- it is the master development branch (from whenever you grabbed the
source), and its behaviour may be unstable or unpredictable.

Unless there is a very good reason why you need the development
version, your life would probably be easier with the latest released
version (2.2). The docs should probably be changed to make this
recommendation clearer.

Mark