[ckan-dev] Proxy Limits in Spatial Extension

William Morris wboykinm at geosprocket.com
Tue Jan 21 20:01:33 UTC 2014

What are the limits of the GeoJSON preview function in the spatial
extension? I've got some datasets to preview just fine with many
features:

http://data.geosprocket.org/dataset/cadastral-data/resource/999bdfa0-7a5a-42c1-80a9-080483bd9075
(~1MB),

While others - not really all that much larger - throw a 500 error:

http://data.geosprocket.org/dataset/cadastral-data/resource/57c76bc0-715b-43b5-a289-95ec67195eed
(~2MB)

I realize that there are basic limits to vectors in leaflet, but even
github will preview leaflet vectors up to 10MB. Is there any way to
boost this limit in CKAN's spatial extension?

Thanks!