[ckan-dev] Automate DataStore -> File

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Wed Jan 8 17:02:07 UTC 2014

Hi Henrik,

I would suggest using an external script for this rather than CKAN if
you are handling this volume of data. Postgres's command COPY should
do the trick.
You can of course create a CKAN resource later on that points to your
generated files.

Adrià

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/sql-copy.html