[ckan-dev] CKAN with local file storage issue

Nigel Babu nigel.babu at okfn.org
Sun Jan 19 19:33:33 UTC 2014

Hi Milica,

We've removed re-worked filestore for 2.2 and this problem is better
handled.  Each resource is stored with folder structure that's derived from
the id of the resource. All ids are generated with uuid.uuid4(), and a
resource with an id of 8545553f-1f38-4b29-bb93-0e86048376af is stored in
resources/854/555/3f-1f38-4b29-bb93-0e86048376af.

In future releases, this should solve the problem.

Nigel Babu

Developer  |  @nigelbabu <https://twitter.com/nigelbabu>

Empowering through Open Knowledge

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on