[ckan-dev] Related Items

Nigel Babu nigel.babu at okfn.org
Fri Jan 24 07:01:28 UTC 2014

Hi Aaron,

This behaviour is standard. The vision is that people who use the dataset
to create a visualization or an app can then add it to the dataset. A
related item associated with a dataset can be updated/deleted by the author
of the related item, the people who have the permission to edit or delete
the package or by the sysadmin user.

Nigel Babu

Developer  |  @nigelbabu <https://twitter.com/nigelbabu>

Empowering through Open Knowledge