[ckan-dev] Restricting Access to Private Resources on CKAN

Nigel Babu nigel.babu at okfn.org
Thu Jan 30 06:36:34 UTC 2014

We are aware of this problem and this is why the filestore was changed in
2.2 (to be released next week). The new filestore checks if the user
accessing a file is logged in and if they have access. However, it doesn't
support S3 or Google Cloud anymore because of the implementation change.

Nigel Babu

Developer  |  @nigelbabu <https://twitter.com/nigelbabu>

Empowering through Open Knowledge

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on