[ckan-dev] Not existing datasets 'found'

Nigel Babu nigel.babu at okfn.org
Tue Jul 1 01:11:58 UTC 2014

Deleting a dataset from the UI or the API should delete it from the solr
index. Can you test that this is the case of solr index not being
up-to-date by running paster search-index rebuild -c
/etc/ckan/default/production.ini? If you can give us reproducible
instructions on how to re-create the issue, please let me know so we can
look for a bug.

Nigel Babu
Developer, Open Knowledge