[ckan-dev] CKAN user meetup in Berlin, July 2014

Sean Hammond sean.hammond at okfn.org
Wed Jul 2 09:39:11 UTC 2014

We're having a CKAN meetup on July 15th, as part of CSV Conf, details
here:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ckan-global-user-group/ZQz07ID3XO0

Would be good to see you there! Most of the CKAN core developers will be
there.

Excerpts from Alessio Dragoni's message of 2014-07-01 15:20:15 +0200: