[ckan-dev] Problem with custom fields only new datasets

Ian Ward ian at excess.org
Fri Jul 4 12:37:37 UTC 2014

This does seem similar to the issue I ran into some time ago. All of
your fields names that sort before 'maintainer_email' don't work on
the third stage of dataset creation.

I remember stepping around in
ckan.lib.navl.dictization_function._validate to figure out what was
going on with the problem I ran into. My old issue was
https://github.com/ckan/ckan/issues/621

Why don't you create a new issue on github so we can track this?