[ckan-dev] JSON Metadata Schema file for CKAN?

Aaron Couch acinternets at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 20:25:14 UTC 2014

hi Ian:

Thanks for the quick response. That link looks helpful, but it is missing a
lot of the fields that are in many CKAN implementations. For example:
http://demo.ckan.org/api/3/action/package_show?id=adur_district_spending

Is there a place, maybe in CKAN core or a next repo, that has a full or
fuller list of fields that I could create a JSON schema from?  This is the
closest I could find in the code:
https://github.com/ckan/ckan/blob/3f886918bcd09ae29fda216841f9d318c9ff6c87/ckan/logic/schema.py#L132

best,

-Aaron