[ckan-dev] datapusher on osx

James Gagan james at everlook.ca
Fri Jul 25 04:16:32 UTC 2014

Thanks Dominik. No problems installing it or finding the dependiciess. I
should have been a bit more specific - I was unable to run it on OSX as
described in the docs with this command:
JOB_CONFIG='/home/foo/datapusher/deployment/datapusher_settings.py
python wsgi.py
Any suggestions? In the meantime I'm taking a stab at the production setup
instructions to see if they work better on the mac.

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 9:02 PM, Dominik Moritz <dominik.moritz at okfn.org>
wrote:

> It should just work like on linux. The only difference is that you cannot
> use apt-get and need to install the required binaries differently (let me
> know if you have questions about this).
>
> On Jul 24, 2014, at 23:58, James Gagan <james at everlook.ca> wrote:
>
> Is it possible to run the datapusher on OSX for local development?
> I was able to get it installed following the instructions here:
> http://docs.ckan.org/projects/datapusher/en/latest/
>
> But I'm not sure how to run it. I'm using OSX 10.9.4.
> I'm running ckan via the paster serve command if that makes a difference.
>
> thanks.
>
> --
> James Gagan
> Everlook Systems inc.